Contains Fish (Lumpfish)
LUMPFISH ROE, DEXTROSE, SALT, VODKA, WATER, XANTHAN GUM, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, RICE VINEGAR, RED #40, YELLOW #5.
- Caviar is fragile fish roe that must be treated tenderly, so gently lift when spooning out.
- Romanoff Caviar suggests using mother-of-pearl, stainless steel or plastic implements for spooning, as sterling silver can impart a metallic taste.
- Pasteurized caviar has a shelf life of two years before opening.
- After opening, it must be refrigerated and consumed within 7 days.
Serving Size 1 tbsp (14 g)
Servings Per Container About 4
Amount/Serving % Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g 1%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 40mg 13%
Sodium 340mg 14%
Total Carbohydrate 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Total Sugars 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Share Your Thoughts
Help us spread the word by writing a review!