From the Pacific Northwest; it is large, translucent, attractive and flavorful. Especially good in omelets, canapes and toppings. Red Salmon caviar is also Kosher. Now, enjoy improved flavor for an even more delicious experience.
Contains Fish (Salmon)
SALMON ROE, SALT, WATER.
- Caviar is fragile fish roe that must be treated tenderly, so gently lift when spooning out.
- Romanoff Caviar suggests using mother-of-pearl, stainless steel or plastic implements for spooning, as sterling silver can impart a metallic taste.
- Pasteurized caviar has a shelf life of two years before opening.
- After opening, it must be refrigerated and consumed within 7 days.
Serving Size 1 tbsp (16 g)
Servings Per Container About 4
Amount/Serving % Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g 2%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 55mg %
Sodium 430mg 18%
Total Carbohydrate 0g %
Dietary Fiber 0g %
Total Sugars 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Share Your Thoughts
Help us spread the word by writing a review!