This fish abounds in Arctic waters; it is a small egg with pronounced flavor, available in black, red and golden colors. Lumpfish caviar adds flair and appeal to dips and hors d'oeuvres. Now, enjoy improved flavor for an even more delicious experience.
Contains Fish (Lumpfish)
LUMPFISH ROE, SALT, WATER, RED #40, YELLOW #5, BLUE #1, CARAMEL COLOR, XANTHAN GUM.
- Caviar is fragile fish roe that must be treated tenderly, so gently lift when spooning out.
- Romanoff Caviar suggests using mother-of-pearl, stainless steel or plastic implements for spooning, as sterling silver can impart a metallic taste.
- Pasteurized caviar has a shelf life of two years before opening.
- After opening, it must be refrigerated and consumed within 7 days.
Serving Size 1 tbsp (14 g)
Servings Per Container About 4
Amount/Serving % Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g 2%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 45mg 15%
Sodium 640mg 27%
Total Carbohydrate 2g %
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Total Sugars 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Share Your Thoughts
Help us spread the word by writing a review!