This fish hails from the fresh waters of the Great Lakes. It?s also Kosher. Whitefish caviar adds flair and appeal to dips and hors d'oeuvres. Add a spoonful to piping-hot bowls of fish or potato chowder to brighten the flavor, or use a dollop on top of sushi for a polished look. Now, enjoy improved flavor for an even more delicious experience.
WHITEFISH ROE, SALT, WATER, ARTIFICIAL COLOR (INCLUDING YELLOW #5, RED #40, BLUE #1).
- Caviar is fragile fish roe that must be treated tenderly, so gently lift when spooning out.
- Romanoff Caviar suggests using mother-of-pearl, stainless steel or plastic implements for spooning, as sterling silver can impart a metallic taste.
- Pasteurized caviar has a shelf life of two years before opening.
- After opening, it must be refrigerated and consumed within 7 days.
Serving Size 1 tbsp (15 g)
Servings Per Container About 4
Amount/Serving % Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g 2%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 50mg 17%
Sodium 570mg 24%
Total Carbohydrate 0g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Total Sugars 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Share Your Thoughts
Help us spread the word by writing a review!